Quest case study
Opération 350 - Varennes
The story behind the experience
The town of Varennes’s recreation team contacted us in summer 2022 about creating two different custom quests that would highlight the town’s history in a fun new way.
Their main goal was to offer residents two new free activities to showcase the city’s 350th anniversary: one for families (Operation 350) and the other for teens (The Other Varennes).
Their business goals :
- Offer self-guided activities to two client groups: families and teens
- Create a theme and games that would interest teens (such as video material and “escape”-style games)
- Highlight the city’s 350th anniversary
- Shine a light on the heritage of old Varennes (Sainte-Anne Basilica, City Hall, Saint-Lawrence River and more)
- Showcase the history of the City of Varennes